Our master electricians have been providing home rewiring solutions to the greater Chelmsford community for years. Our superhero team of master electricians is committed to top-quality residential rewiring service. We cover the breadth of home rewiring projects, from adding switches and outlets to surge protection and power enhancing.
Top Signs Your Chelmsford Home May Need Rewiring
- Popping Circuit Breakers: This is not a normal occurrence. When your home circuit breaker fails in a sudden and unexpected pop, it’s not only a matter of inconvenience, but a sure sign your home may need additional circuit power or grounding protection.
- Two-Prong Outlets: Two-prong outlets are outdated. They are not properly grounded and are unsafe. We can easily make the switch to a three-prong outlet system.
- Flickering Lights: If you find that your residential lights are frequently flickering or dimming, your home most likely needs enhanced electrical power.
More Than Only Switches and Outlets
What house couldn’t use more conveniently placed switches and outlets? If you’re one of those homeowners with extension cords and excessive portable outlets, you’re living in a potential fire hazard.
Yes, we update and install switches and outlets, but when it comes to home rewiring, we also:
- Improve Circuits for Increased Home Power
- Install Whole House Surge Protection
- Add Arc Fault Protection (GFCI)
We work to make sure these home improvements do minimal damage to your home. Our full service team completes home improvement projects right down to wall spackling and plaster.
Benefits of Rewiring Your Chelmsford Home
The number one benefit of new home wiring is safety. We believe in and work towards safety first. But rewiring should also be considered a smart home investment. Should you sell your home, rewiring protection will increase its value.
Don’t hesitate when it comes to home safety. Call Ryan Gath Electric today to find out more about our home rewiring solutions and how we can best serve the needs of your unique residential space.