For over 25 years, Current Electric has been helping thousands of customers stay safe, warm, and comfortable with Generac generator installations in their home. Generac will protect your entire house against power outages 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Your Generac generator will go on instantly in the event of an outage, and stay on until power is restored.
Generac has enough options to choose from that we guarantee you will find one that meets your needs and your budget. Our team here at Current Electric will not only provide an excellent installation, but we’ll also offer ongoing maintenance to ensure your unit stays working at all times.
Different Types of Residential Generac Generators
EcoGen Series: This type of generator is the only one out there that is designed specifically to backup an alternative energy system, like solar or wind power. The EcoGen series will also recharge your system’s batteries when your main power source can’t.
- You will only need maintenance after every 500 hours of use, saving you time and money.
- The EcoGen series is fueled by environmentally friendly, energy efficient LP gas.
- This unit is made with Generac’s V-Twin OHVI® industrial engine, which is the quietest in the industry.
Corepower System: If you only need to protect the essential circuits in the case of a power outage, you may think that a portable generator is the most affordable option. Well, think again! The Corepower generator from Generac is the most affordable automatic standby generator on the market today.
- You won’t have to change your fuel supply because it can run on LP or natural gas, and it will run as long as you need it to.
- It comes with an automatic transfer switch so you don’t have to pay for one separately.
- The secret’s out: It costs almost the same as a portable generator.
- The Corepower System starts automatically when the power goes out – whether you are home or not – and will run until the power comes back on.
Guardian Series: One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market, and the most popular standby generator in North America, the Guardian Series will provide all the backup power you could ever need for your home or business.
- Within ten seconds of the power going out, the Guardian Series generator will kick on.
- Built with a Quiet-Test™ mode for a very quiet weekly self test.
- Also comes with Generac’s Nexus™ Controller that has a dual line, tri-lingual LCD display. This controller helps you monitor the status of your generator from the comfort of your home.
QuietSource Series: Need complete power protection for your home or business? Look no further the the QuietSource Series generator by Generac.
Features of This Model:
- It shouldn’t be any surprise – based on its name – that this generator runs quieter than any other. It’s powerful low-speed liquid-cooled engine is quiet and fuel efficient.
- It has an aluminum, all-weather enclosure that will protect it from whatever Mother Nature has in store.
- You are able to monitor the functions of your generator from inside of your home with the Generac’s Nexus™ Controller.
If you have any questions about the types of generators Current Electric installs, or if you would like to set up an appointment, call us today! We’re on standby, is your generator?